If you have found me here it could be for a number of wildly different reasons, as my days have me involved in activities that many people might not put together.
- I write and editing books, articles, website content, curricula, and assessment (I have a doctorate in Applied Linguistics from New York University).
- I am a longtime practitioner of mindfulness and I introduce it to kids and grown-ups.
- I am an ethical vegan (and mom to a delightful weegan).
- I can regularly be seen walking and jogging with my rescue greyhound, Mr. Stanley.
- And I am a fractional Chief Operating Officer for small-medium-sized businesses. This means I figure out what needs to be done and how to do it, then hire the right people for the right seats and train them. And when things don’t go the way they should, I identify why and find/create a solution.
- I have worked mostly remotely for my entire career.
Feel free to contact me about any of the above at firstname.lastname@example.org.