Today’s my 51st birthday!
If you have found me here it could be for a number of wildly different reasons, as my days have me involved in activities that many people might not put together.
- I have been writing and editing books, articles, curricula and assessments since 1989.
- I am a longtime practitioner of mindfulness and teach it in schools (and outside of them).
- I am an ethical vegan (and mom to a delightful weegan).
- I can regularly be seen walking and jogging with my rescue greyhound, Mr. Stanley.
- And I am the Chief Operating Officer of a think tank for the financial services industry that explores the human dynamics of financial change. Yes, Mr. Stanley comes to the office with me.
Welcome, and feel free to contact me about any of the above at firstname.lastname@example.org.